PDA

View Full Version : Weird Weird Tiring Day and I Don't Know Why

looking4answers
23-04-07, 03:33
We slept a little later than normal last night.. we usually go to bed around 2am but think it was more like 4 this morning before I got to bed ...I got up at my usually 11:30 am or close to 12 to feed and felt fairly good..No real tired feelings.Had friends come over talked to them for about an hour then came and worked on the computer for a bit..Started feeling tired and spacey ..Needed to go to town and buy a few things and run errands and well wasnt up to it but went anyway.

My heart was beating faster almost like I was having a little panic which was unusal cause I havent had that lately.. and I was so tired.I could hear my pulse pounding in the back of my head which isnt unusal just mostly I hear it very hard when Im tired.My breathing just didnt seem as good as it should be..The day seemed odd and well my eyes were playing tricks on me..

We went and ran our errands I thought if anxiety i would be over it and breathing back to normal..We got in and unloaded everything .I fed the horses and dogs and took the trash out and was breathing very hard..Its just not like me to be that out of breath.I laid down on the couch and my heartbeat seemed ok and I was very cold and sleepy and tired..although it was at least 70 degrees..

My breathing seemed to get better but I was so tired and sleepy I started to go sleep..and realized it was so early and the sun was just setting.My mind today just seems in neutral.Im usally one to have something ,anything on my mind and it was like I was just in a haze..Tired..yawning,and sleepy odd for me in the evening since im basically alive after dark..Even now my mind seems to be just here..Im tired and feeling sleepy and almost compelled to sleep although its just after dark here and I havent eaten dinner..

I worry that maybe I have a tumor on the brain ..Why is it one day you are fine and the next its hard for you to breathe and do anything and you are so tired you can't see straigtht..Is this all anxiety related or is it just because I didnt sleep enough last night and its a normal tiredness and im stressing about feeling that way ..Anyone please?

Alabasterlyn
23-04-07, 09:25
I find one of the hardest things to accept is how one day we can feel quite well and go about our day feeling pretty good and for no good reason the next day we feel like we've been run over by a steamroller :(