PDA

View Full Version : Complete distress after THREE car accidents..?

dancerja77
08-03-17, 03:05
This is a new area for me. I have anxiety already as you all know, but recently I was involved in 3 rear end accidents within a matter of 14 days. All of which weren't my fault. I was never cited, all other drivers were. I was scared after the first, shaken by the second and absolutely terrified now. I don't want to go anywhere and I'm seriously torn up about it. Not only am I hurt physically, but mentally as well. Anytime I drive I imagine myself getting plowed into again. Over and over and over. I can't sleep. I am so scared and anxious over this. Besides medical, do you think I am owed for emotional distress? I can't calm down about it. I don't know what to do. Am I cursed? Seriously wtf is wrong with me. I've now told everyone I am destined to die in a car accident. Is that rash? I'm scared. Ugh

Buster70
08-03-17, 21:51
Hi , they say bad luck comes in threes so maybe you've had yours , I went through a stage of car accidents just bad luck I guess , ran into a car on my phone my fault , backed into a skip my fault , cut up a car and ran down the side of it my fault , my concentration was pretty crap at the time , it will pass and as time goes by without another accident your confidence will come back , s&@t happens in life we can't avoid everything we'd never go out , take care and good luck 😉

Dave1
11-03-17, 19:19
I would check your brake lights (stop lamps), and make sure you never drive down the same road as Buster70. :winks:

Catherine S
11-03-17, 20:43
I would check your brake lights (stop lamps), and make sure you never drive down the same road as Buster70. :winks:

Lol! :D

ISB

Buster70
11-03-17, 20:52
Hey that's a bit unfair I had 17 years accident free ..... then I took up driving :D