PDA

View Full Version : Head pressure after hitting my head????

Megan99
08-03-17, 03:19
I just hit the front part of my forehead on the corner of a chair. I thought I was fine but now I feel this weird head pressure like something is pressing down on the sides of the head. I also keep feeling these little twinges now and then. I felt nauseous afterwards though I greatly suspect that it was from the panic but I can't be sure. The head pressure is really weird though. Like someone is holding my head from all sides. I had a minor panic attack afterwards so I am wondering if that could be the cause. When should I go see a doctor? The bump was quite minor I think, there wasn't much noise when I hit my head but it was a whack all the same.

bin tenn
08-03-17, 03:23
The head can take quite an amazing amount of force without any serious harm. My kids have hit their heads many times, sometimes on concrete or ceramic tile floors, and they're fine. I'm sure you are, too.

Megan99
08-03-17, 03:33
Thanks! It's just that this head pressure feels so weird. And I am now worried to move my head too much in case I "jostle my brain" or some such phrase that google used.....