PDA

View Full Version : it happened again....anxiety of daughter

motherof3girlies
08-03-17, 03:42
I posted a couple of weeks ago about what triggers you. Mine is leg or joint pain in my children, because of a friends daughter we know had leg pain and a limp and it turned out to be leukemia. My three year old complains of her side hurting from time to time. Last time it was because i asked if anything hurt (that was two weeks ago) and today she said it hurt again, she then had a bowl movement after and felt fine. So i'm not sure if its trapped gas or something more serious. It seems to be in the same area on her leg hip area. I'm trying really hard to not go down the dark circle but leg pain is such a bad trigger for me. What could this be? She is 3 years old and I'm thinking of taking her to the doctors but I don't want to rush my kids to the doctors for everything. She complained about it, like I said two weeks ago, the complaint last for a few seconds and then its over, but its always in the same area. The last time she complained about it before was back in October. Help me see clearly and not jump down the tunnel of bad anxiety.

Brian_VA
08-03-17, 20:26
I also have little kids and have noticed that they tend to exaggerate things. Ive also learned not to ask if anything hurts because I think little kids feel like they have to say yes. Yesterday my 5 year old kept complaining about a bump in her mouth. I kept telling her it was fine but she kept talking about it. I hope she doesn't have my anxiety issues. Anyway, I would think that if something very serious was going on she would have way more symptoms. Maybe mention it to the Dr at her next check up. I know it's tough, I've obsessed over my kids plenty. My oldest , she is 11, tells me to stop obsessing.

Fishmanpa
08-03-17, 20:35
I also have little kids and have noticed that they tend to exaggerate things.

Especially when mom or dad does it due to HA.

Positive thoughts