PDA

View Full Version : just joined

Lollers
08-03-17, 11:13
Hi all

Just joined and I feel I have been ignoring the fact I have been having more problems again for a while.

I had a breakdown about 6 years ago and was put on fluoxetine and had some cbt for my anxiety and depression. I just kinda feel I'm being ridiculous I have great anxiety around letting people people down and what people think of me I also worry I said the wrong thing/people hate me etc. And I'm being an idiot.

I recently changed careers thinking this was the issue but been in my new job nearly a month and still not feeling 100% I can't remember the last time I felt really happy. I this week made an error in my new job and cannot get it out of my mind, my co workers have told me that I did my best and I shouldn't worry but I just can't help it

I just feel like it's constantly ups and downs... I've booked a doctors appt for this weekend and I hope that I can get back on track.

Any help/support would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone xx

venusbluejeans
08-03-17, 11:24
Hiya Lollers and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mark13
08-03-17, 15:53
Glad to have you with us.

I've found a great deal of support and guidance since I've been here.

I'm sure you will too.