PDA

View Full Version : Burning urine

stressedanxious
08-03-17, 20:26
When I went to pee it burned really bad . I'm very scared. Will this go away on its own or do I need to see the doctor asap. I'm very scared .

Fishmanpa
08-03-17, 20:33
When I went to pee it burned really bad . I'm very scared. Will this go away on its own or do I need to see the doctor asap. I'm very scared .

How did the biopsy turn out?

Positive thoughts

As far as the burning? Could just be a UTI. You can try increasing liquids (cranberry juice is good for this) but if it continues, yeah, see your doc.

bottleblond
08-03-17, 20:33
Hi Stressed

I'm not medically trained but sounds like a urine infection to me as that is a very common symptom. I would see your GP if I were you as they may give you an antibiotic.

Try not to worry because it's very common indeed.

Lisa
x

stressedanxious
08-03-17, 20:35
How did the biopsy turn out?

Positive thoughts

As far as the burning? Could just be a UTI. You can try increasing liquids (cranberry juice is good for this) but if it continues, yeah, see your doc.

I forgot to update everyone . The biopsy was fine nothing to worry about . Thanks for asking .

---------- Post added at 16:35 ---------- Previous post was at 16:34 ----------

Hi Stressed

I'm not medically trained but sounds like a urine infection to me as that is a very common symptom. I would see your GP if I were you as they may give you an antibiotic.

Try not to worry because it's very common indeed.

Lisa
x

I'm having a panic attack I'm scared to pee again.

Fishmanpa
08-03-17, 20:40
I forgot to update everyone . The biopsy was fine nothing to worry about . Thanks for asking .

Glad to hear it and a well deserved "Told ya so!" ;)

Silly question but why panic over a possible UTI? :shrug: It happens to men and women all the time. No biggie. If it continues just see your doc and get some antibiotics.

Positive thoughts

bottleblond
08-03-17, 20:40
Aww I know!, It's not pleasant at all. You could try Cranberry juice for the time being as Pa Fish said or even pop to a local pharmacy if there is one close by.

:hugs:

stressedanxious
08-03-17, 20:41
Glad to hear it and a well deserved "Told ya so!" ;)

Silly question but why panic over a possible UTI? :shrug: It happens to men and women all the time. No biggie. If it continues just see your doc and get some antibiotics.

Positive thoughts

I don't know , I guess I'm just scared it will turn to sepsis .

Capercrohnj
08-03-17, 20:56
You don't need to worry about sepsis. Just get it checked out and start the appropriate antibiotics. I'm immunosuppressed from 2 immunomodifier medications and I get frequent UTIs and I've never become septic even though I'm much higher risk than you are.

Fishmanpa
08-03-17, 20:56
I don't know , I guess I'm just scared it will turn to sepsis .

:huh: Uhhh no... But enough reassurance. It's your choice to make a mountain out of an anthill ;)

Feel better soon

Positive thoughts