PDA

View Full Version : Feel like I'm losing my mind today.

Dbsworrier
10-03-17, 17:45
Or if not I've already lost it. I just don't get it. I'm confused.

I can't seem to understand basic things that even a child could. How I'm moving my arms, how I'm moving my fingers, how I'm talking. It feels like I'm in two separate worlds, one in my head, one in the physical and then whenever the two combine it is a minefield of confusion! And then I'll respond to someone and have no idea what just happened, it just happened.

And yet I don't get how outwardly I'm not a rambling wreck to people, cos I feel like I have no ability to learn things, no ability to understand things and yet the world is just going on as normal. Can someone please tell me how I'm not insane, cos I feel like I am. Nothing makes sense anymore!

Benjammin69
10-03-17, 18:51
I'm with you on this one. It's a bumpy ride.

Jenijar
04-04-17, 21:58
I feel these things too, I don't understand how I'm doing the simplest of things, I have DP/DR and before I got this everything made sense to me and felt normal, but now I feel like life just doesn't make sense anymore. Normal things seem strange to me and I don't know how I'm functioning. It's like there's a small part of my mind that knows how to make me carry on but the rest of me is so confused by it all!