PDA

View Full Version : Spring Sunshine

bearcrazy
23-04-07, 18:12
Hi everyone,

Thought the sunshine and spring flowers would make me feel better, not to mention a holiday in Malta. But I was wrong...............................
I am feeling severely anxious and depressed. Out odf the 3 days back at work since last Thursday I have managed to face 1. I love my job, and I know that I am good at it but I feel overwhelmed by the expectations and amount of paper work. I feel like the proverbial hamster in the wheel. I am soooo scared that people will lose confidence in me and I'll be forced to leave.

I need some support guys even if its just hugs.:weep:

manmoor
23-04-07, 18:15
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxxx

colarado
23-04-07, 18:16
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxxx best wishs

rosebud
23-04-07, 18:47
Lots of hugs for you:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Traceyxxx

groovygranny
23-04-07, 19:21
Hi Bearcrazy, big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:!!

I wonder if this is 'post holiday blues' ? The reason I say this is because I've been back at school less than a week after my holiday and I felt really guilty because I've been feeling up one minute and down the next!

Not seriously so like you, poor thing, but just enough to know things weren't quite as positive as they should be after a good break. Or so I thought. Can still have a laugh though, if that comment isn't too inappropriate. I think keeping my sense of humour (whacky though it is) is essential..... for me that is!

I think sometimes maybe we set our expectations of ourselves a bit too high? Then, when we don't reach them, it seems as though we've failed somehow. Especially if we have a heavy workload to catch up on.

Please try not to put too much importance on what you think people expect of you. Go with what you know, not what you think! Of course GG always practices what she preaches doesn't she? :blush:!!

I don't want to minimise what you're feeling at the moment, but be encouraged by your friends here, I believe friends are extremely important and I find great comfort in mine. I wish you sunnier days very soon!

:flowers::flowers::flowers:

bearcrazy
23-04-07, 22:23
Thanx for the hugs everyone and the message groovy Granny. I think the holiday was too much for me I just needed to zonk out and relax at home. Came back tues and went into school on wed am. I cant handle the exhaustion side!!!! Hoping to go back on Wed. The new HT has been very supportive. Met with her today and she was great. maybe spring is coming!

:hugs:

groovygranny
23-04-07, 22:44
Hi Bearcrazy!

Glad to hear you sound a little better.

Perhaps we should reserve Half-Term holidays for 'zonk out breaks' only! It's always a bit of a rush isn't it when we've only got a week! Plenty more time in the Summer but prices are about three times more then! Can't win!

I'm tempted to try an 'all-inclusive' holiday - if only for R & R . Also I may not get into so many scrapes if I stay in one place for most of the time :shrug:!!

Good news about the HT too!

Yep, I reckon Spring iz sprung!!

:flowers::flowers::flowers: