PDA

View Full Version : Echo results

Ihavelostmymarbles
10-03-17, 22:20
If the results were bad, would they have told me right after the ultrasound was performed? Or do they make you wait until the next appointment? I had an echo today and the ultrasound tech had a really cold personality. Then I got the holter monitor put on, and I'm so glad that it's automatic and I don't have to press the buttons when symptoms occur,

Charlie1108
10-03-17, 23:28
Good luck! I'm having my monitor put on on Monday. I'm so nervous. My heart is just crazy at the mo x

---------- Post added at 22:28 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

They're not supposed to give out results as it needs to be written into a report - hope this gives you peace of mind

Jakemje
23-11-17, 20:20
Did you ever get your results?

Gillcm
10-01-18, 15:27
I had it last week and have regurgitating Aorta mild to moderate. don't know what meds or whether they will say op which would be open heart surgery. very worried. Doc to day to see whats going to happen.

Johnny84
05-02-18, 14:41
I had it last week and have regurgitating Aorta mild to moderate. don't know what meds or whether they will say op which would be open heart surgery. very worried. Doc to day to see whats going to happen.

Hi Gillcm. I still have exacly same problem with my Aorta. Mild to moderate. My doc said that I should not worry about it, just make anual exams. What did your med said to you?