PDA

View Full Version : Rectal Bleeding?

Jmat93x
11-03-17, 14:21
So I just went to the toilet and passed a stool and there was a fair amount of bright red blood, I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not? As there was a decent amount of blood but it was bright red, my anus hurts only a little too.

The blood wasn't black or sticky/tar like
Should i call my doctor up? Or I don't know.
My intestines keeps on making loud rumbles and I keep passing gas.

Capercrohnj
11-03-17, 14:48
It sounds like hemmorhoids to me but if you are really concerned a doctor can easily determine if you have hemmorhoids.

Loud rumbles are nothing to be concerned about and gas is usually from your diet.

Cakelady
11-03-17, 14:56
I agree with Capercrohnj, it could be haemorrhoids or just a tear both these would explain the bleeding & pain. You could pick up an over the counter remedy to help healing( have a word with the pharmacist for the most suitable) I would see the doctor only if it doesn't settle & keep fibre & fluids up to help xx

nomorepanic
11-03-17, 18:13
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

robertl
25-04-17, 22:52
It should be fine. But you should also see a doctor for safety issue.

RadioGaGa
28-04-17, 23:41
Jmat93x

Was the blood clearly separate from the stool? If so, this indicates a source very close to the anus - e.g. haemorrhoid or fissure. As we don't know your age or medical/family history I would advise you to follow up with your GP routinely.