PDA

View Full Version : What are these a symptom of

Thelegend27
12-03-17, 03:36
My brother in law has developed some symptoms over the past couple of weeks and i needed to get some opinions. At night when he sleeps he gets soaked in sweat, wakes up in the mornings and vomits, shortness og breath, headaches, fatigued alot. These are the ones i know of. He is 24, a smoker, and pretty active. I had a scare with my lymph nodes and these are symptoms Google told me to be aware of but i never had any of these symptoms but my brother in law has now developed all these symptoms. It's been going on more than a week. What advice should i give him?

Gary A
12-03-17, 04:00
My brother in law has developed some symptoms over the past couple of weeks and i needed to get some opinions. At night when he sleeps he gets soaked in sweat, wakes up in the mornings and vomits, shortness og breath, headaches, fatigued alot. These are the ones i know of. He is 24, a smoker, and pretty active. I had a scare with my lymph nodes and these are symptoms Google told me to be aware of but i never had any of these symptoms but my brother in law has now developed all these symptoms. It's been going on more than a week. What advice should i give him?

Tell him to go and see a doctor. :shrug:

PASchoolSyndrome
12-03-17, 11:20
Advice: go to the doctor.

Sphincterclench
12-03-17, 21:24
yeah I have nothing to add to this but see someone.