PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again...

Kyrae
12-03-17, 10:00
Hi guys, I had my full blood count and everything was good... I thought I would be so relieved and I was... for several hours...
Now I was checking my poo, way too closely and often discover chunks of red. Like tomato.skin, but when I press between toilet paper. It smears like loodd...is this normal,... well no, it isn't because normal.people wouldn't do this...Now I am afraid they are blood cluts, or something and yes we,regularly eat, red pepper., tomato,....

Lukas
12-03-17, 11:19
There are many reasons why and the likely ones aren't dangerous,
Piles, fissures, IBS, read things that haven't digested well, if you're really worried you can always consult a doctor x

All the best :hugs:

Fishmanpa
12-03-17, 14:20
Really now.... you eat foods that would come out the other end undigested but you felt the need to pick up and closely inspect your poo? Please...Step away from the poo!

Positive thoughts and poo threads...

Kyrae
13-03-17, 08:31
Fishmanpa... you are absolutely right, I know, but what if I caught something in an early stage? Those thoughts.... :hugs:

Thursday I also had a red piece, that I could smear but it was on monday I ate a tomato for the last time...

I am going to try to overcome this...

I wish I was normal, I wouldn't even have noticed it...

On the other hand, if it were blood clots coming from a bleeding, my blood results wouldn't have come back normal I hope...