PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour monitor

Charlie1108
12-03-17, 12:46
Hi all... I have my 24 hour monitor tomorrow due to relentless palpitations. All other tests have come back clear. Are they likely to find something sinister if all other things are clear? So scared and can't talk to partner as he's at wit's end!

Lukas
12-03-17, 15:01
If everything else was clear then its unlikely to show anything, it's more for your own peace of mind, they did the same when I had heart issues as a child x

My brother in law has high cholesterol so they put him on a weeks one, trust me when I say you'd know if something was wrong x

Kb97
12-03-17, 16:06
Hey,
Just relax I'm willing to bet money you're all fine. I had a 24 hour monitor the other day because they caught artial fibrillation on one ecg and I was clear on a further 4 ecgs. I've not heard anything yet so I'm sure I'm all good (definitely not an arrithyma) so if I will be you will be too. Stay calm and take part in normal daily activities.

Charlie1108
12-03-17, 19:14
I'm feeling so ill with it all. No energy whatsoever and dizzy etc. Skipping beats every time I check my pulse. It has to be something serious

Lukas
12-03-17, 20:29
Seeing as ordinary monitors didn't pick anything up I'm certain its not anything serious trust me, I've seen many members of my family with heart disease, it'll just be anxiety or something else not serious x

Charlie1108
12-03-17, 21:17
Thank you. I hope so c