PDA

View Full Version : pains below right ribs anyone

maria26
12-03-17, 16:27
Sorry to ask another question. For a couple days I have had pains below my ribs on right and in back at same level. I have ibs and wondered if this could be it. I have a terrible cancer phobia so googled it and up comes liver cancer. Bit easier today but feel so sick with fear I dont want to eat. My family dont understand and think I am mad but health anxiety is awful. I have had cbt and even acupuncture. I just go from one worry to another despite 3 cts abdo pelvis and I chest last year. 2 abdo ultrasounds. Last ct abdo pelvis was Nov but I worry its grown since then though I have had minor attacks of this before tests
Please if anyone has had this and understands please reply

Annie0904
12-03-17, 16:36
Possibly ibs or if it persists it could be gall stones or just muscular pain.

busterrufus
12-03-17, 20:55
Maria do I understand correctly that you have had 3 abdominal ct scans in one year?

almamatters
12-03-17, 21:05
I would be reassured if you have had CT scans, i get this right sided rib pain a lot and I have IBS, there is one of my threads from a few years ago about the same thing and a few people said they also suffered with this pain.

Cusper
13-03-17, 01:02
I had this worry too for over 4 months. I FINALLY went to the doctor thinking it was my liver. She did all of the bloods and since I had a abdominal ultrasound less than a year ago she was not concerned at all. Everything came back fine. Anyhow if you can get yourself to a chiropractor they can tell if it's muscular skeletal. I went to mine right after all my tests came back and my chiropractor said it was my spine that need realigning. It really really helped. I don't know what you do for a living but if you are sitting all day or it could just be the way that your body moves it makes sense that it would hurt. If you have had all of those ultrasounds it has to be muscular skeletal. After a few adjustments you will feel better. trust me. Mine has been going on for a long time and even one appt. i do feel much better.