PDA

View Full Version : Worries

Kayleighbebs
12-03-17, 22:43
Please bare with me this will be a long post it all started last September when I had chest pain for 3 days it didn't bother me cause I just thought it was muscle pain but my dad insisted I went to get it checked out anyway straight away they did an ecg and rushed me off to hospital saying something wasn't right all it was was that I had a fast heart rate so i was sent home then a few weeks later I was at work and began feeling lightheaded so was sent home had it for a few days went doctors they said stress it went away and then back to the start again with chest pain I then developed an obsession with my heart always checking my pulse checking my body for signs of anything doctors said anxiety but still had all the tests done on my heart all healthy the lightheaded was checked out with mri all normal but now it's getting everyday that I feel faint like all the time I've lost my appetite my legs and arms are weak my vision and hearing goes funny I just can't see how anxiety can cause this everyday all the time :(

Fishmanpa
12-03-17, 22:49
Take a moment and read though the SYMPTOMS (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms) anxiety can and does cause.

Positive thoughts

Kayleighbebs
12-03-17, 23:02
Thank you I try to remain positive it's just hard

hbug2416
13-03-17, 01:41
I'm experiencing all the same symptoms right now. You're not alone. I'm trying to cut back on my caffeine intake and get back into an exercise routine right now. I'm on anxiety meds and a beta blocker and still have symptoms from time to time.

Kayleighbebs
13-03-17, 15:15
Thank you I'm also on beta blockers which have worked for my heart rate but not the anxiety and worrying everyone keeps saying you've had all the tests you
Are fine but it's so hard to actually believe that anxiety can make you feel like this day in and day out I live for the good days and at the moment barely have any xx

hbug2416
13-03-17, 16:41
Totally understand how you're feeling. My beta blockers work for my heart rate and blood pressure, but I still FEEL my heart racing. I haven't had an EKG since last April, and it was normal. I have a checkup next month with both my GP and cardiologist but I'm sitting here panicking over how much could have gone wrong since my last EKG that would have me feeling so bad right now...

ChildOfTheKing
13-03-17, 16:44
I've had the same stuff too, random pains trouble breathing, light headed. Had the tests done and the whole bit, nothing found and doctors said it's anxiety. I know it's hard to accept, I have a hard time too because it's been pretty much daily and before I never dealt with this. But we have to slowly help ourselves. I went for a brisk walk out in the park last evening and even jogged a bit, perhaps try distracting yourself and go for a nice walk.