PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B complex reduce my anxiety dramatically but there is side effects.

iim19
13-03-17, 05:19
Hi i am new to this forum. I have been dealing with anxiety disorder since late 2015 until today. My anxiety got better along the way. Much much more better than last time. Along the way i have been taking CBT theraphy, did some blood test and try to improve numbers on the blood test as much as i can. For example like my hormone are pretty messed up, and my vitamin D and folate acid are pretty low. My question today is . .

So i did a blood test and shows my folate acid is low. So i purchased vitamin B complex blackmores brand. As soon as i take 1 pill i can straight away feel my energy level increase and feel much more calm. My anxiety reduce dramatically. I would say from 60% to 30% Thats the good side of it but the bad side is that i can feel a mild headache, drowsiness, brain fog, watery poop, vision not sharp. I feel calm and chill but my cognitive feel slow at the same time. I suspect its because of the brain fog thats why i feel chill and calm. Now has been my third day taking it. Should i continue taking it or stop? Will the side effects go away after several days or weeks?

I'm loving the calm feeling but not enjoying the brain fog and vision problem :shades:

Clydesdale Epona
13-03-17, 11:34
I'm pretty sure the rule of thumb with new medication is to give it a week at the least, your body could be just adjusting to it x

All the best :hugs: