PDA

View Full Version : Pin prick sensations

Shellyhay
13-03-17, 07:06
Good morning guys
I haven't posted on here in ages. I managed to sort myself out with mindfulness and excercise. Or at least I thought I did!!! Suddenly out of the blue 4 weeks ago I believe my anxitey returned 😓I started to feel dizzy whenever I lay down could of been just because I had just gotten over a cold ... but oh no to rational thinking for me ... it must be something more serious right?? Since then I had given myself a contrast tension headaches most days, which I have managed to control. However the things things that's really worrying me is these strange pin prick type sensations anywhere on my body. It doesn't feel like pins and needles just like someone is randomly sticking me with a pin. Also my leg sometimes seems like it has a cold feeling but it's not cold to touch also an ache. I thinking the worse that's it MS or a nerve condition so imagining all sorts . Can anyone relate to this ?? Last week I didn't feel at all anxious but the sensations still remained.. sorry for the lengthy post for a Monday morning. Hope someone can give me some answers as I really dont want to go down that anxitey route again 😓

Clydesdale Epona
13-03-17, 11:30
I get the pin prick sensation very often, its a common anxiety symptom for me :)

All the best :Hugs: