PDA

View Full Version : hello i am new

justclaire
23-04-07, 20:56
Hi there my name is clare

i have been suffering with gad panic attacks and lately health anxiety

just wanted to know if anyone else has all 3 or a multitued of these. And your symptoms are and how you cope

nomorepanic
23-04-07, 20:59
Hi Clare

Welcome aboard.

Have a good read of all the website pages on the left for some great advice on coping with all of these.

Lovely to see you here.

groovygranny
23-04-07, 21:13
Hello Claire, big :welcome:to you!

I don't have health anxiety, but was on medication for depression/anxiety (Citalopram) for 6mnths only as I'm not keen on taking meds unless absolutely necessary (which they were at that time).

This site has been a great help to me, and I hope it will be to you.:) You'll make great friends here!

manmoor
23-04-07, 21:25
Hi Clare,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Karen
23-04-07, 21:55
Hi Clare

:welcome: to the forum.

I don't have health anxiety but I do experience anxiety and panic, among other issues. You'll find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

honeybee3939
23-04-07, 22:11
Hi Clare

Welcome to NMP, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

trac67
23-04-07, 22:17
Hi Clare,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Southern_Belle
23-04-07, 23:52
Hi Clare,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many with your symptoms and much support. I know you will make many friends here.

Hugs,

Laura

Keep going
24-04-07, 00:31
hi claire, and welcome, i too gad and a touch of sad. post a question. if u want to know more.

stu:)

me07
24-04-07, 11:30
Hi claire, a big warm welcome to you!! i suffer from gad, some panic attacks and used to have really bad health anxiety. I have found this site very helpful, you will make lots of friends here.

Pink Princess
25-04-07, 16:28
hi clare, welcome to the site, hope you find all your answers and you will make good friends on here x take kare xx