PDA

View Full Version : Hypnotherapy?

EliStarrz93
13-03-17, 19:33
Hey,

I've had social anxiety for as long as I can remember, Ive tried a lot of things and each time nothing has worked for me. I've just moved back home to my mums and it's lonely as I have no friends so I'm just alone with my thoughts a lot. I'm starting hypnotherapy soon and was wondering if anybody else has had much joy from it? Also, if anyone wants to be friends or just chat feel free to PM me, maybe we could whatsapp too :)

All the best x

EliStarrz :flowers:

beatroon
14-03-17, 11:21
Hi EliStarrz,

Nice to meet you and sorry to hear you're struggling a bit recently, I can relate to the feeling. I had hypnotherapy for my anxiety and I found it really helpful! I hope you do too. Let us know how you get on and remember to keep occupied - that's the best remedy for being in your head too much….

X

EliStarrz93
14-03-17, 15:54
Hi EliStarrz,

Nice to meet you and sorry to hear you're struggling a bit recently, I can relate to the feeling. I had hypnotherapy for my anxiety and I found it really helpful! I hope you do too. Let us know how you get on and remember to keep occupied - that's the best remedy for being in your head too much….

X

Oh awesome! I'm glad it helped :D

Hope you're doing well and thanks for sharing!

:flowers: