PDA

View Full Version : On Waiting List CBT

Bigboyuk
14-03-17, 12:07
I think I may be on the way to get CBT through my local Mind office just spoke with some one at Mind who says there could a waiting list of 12 weeks but in certain circumstances this can be reduced to 4 weeks depending on the severity of the problem. This is to help with my hoarding problems and may include some practical help well according to Mind's web site it should include just need some moral support on this, as 10 years + is a long time to be like this :) Wish me luck please Thanks for reading Cheers

Clydesdale Epona
14-03-17, 12:22
Aw I'm so glad to hear you can help/support with it, my short CBT worked pretty well for me so I wish you the same :)

All the best :hugs:

beatroon
14-03-17, 12:26
Brilliant news. CBT is a great treatment and I'm so glad you've made good steps in getting support! Well done.

Bigboyuk
14-03-17, 12:32
Aw I'm so glad to hear you can help/support with it, my short CBT worked pretty well for me so I wish you the same :)

All the best :hugs: Thank you prior to calling Mind I called a few other numbers, one wanted £30 membership fee + £15-£50 per session :eek: they aren't getting my money sooner stay ill at that cost. Cheers

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 ----------

Brilliant news. CBT is a great treatment and I'm so glad you've made good steps in getting support! Well done. Me too it wasn't easy many hurdles to jump over, nearly gave up glad I didn't though thanks again :) Cheers

Clydesdale Epona
14-03-17, 12:56
Whoa! I know some people want you to pay but even that's a bit much come on ��
x

Bigboyuk
14-03-17, 13:00
Whoa! I know some people want you to pay but even that's a bit much come on ��
x

All the best :hugs: I would rather wait a bit and have the service for free :) Cheers and it's self referral too!

Clydesdale Epona
14-03-17, 15:35
Oh yeah mine was too,
I didn't even know it existed until I did internet research, my GP kept saying there was nothing I was bad enough for but then I stumbled onto it, I really helped change the way I think and I'm starting to see hope and light, I hope it all works out as well for you

Bigboyuk
14-03-17, 15:53
Oh yeah mine was too,
I didn't even know it existed until I did internet research, my GP kept saying there was nothing I was bad enough for but then I stumbled onto it, I really helped change the way I think and I'm starting to see hope and light, I hope it all works out as well for you

All the best :hugs: What the actual CBT or the free service? Hey thanks so do I it's been a long haul up to now but seem to be getting there :) Cheers

Clydesdale Epona
14-03-17, 16:56
The free services it pretty was well hidden haha :)