PDA

View Full Version : PVCs ahh! Someone slap me!

ChildOfTheKing
15-03-17, 04:12
I've had a huge rush of health anxiety the past 3 months and after so many tests and multiple symptoms had finally started to come to grips with the fact that I'm having anxiety. So of course in the last 24 hours is when I've had more skipped heartbeats than I've had in weeks. First bout right before leaving to my first counseling session, then again afterward, then I went to workout and felt the sensation again afterward, and tonight I felt a bunch of them while laying and relaxing. Now I'm having trouble breathing (more than usual) and feeling dizzy and feel like I'm going to faint so i think I'm in the middle of a panic attack!
Admittedly I've been pretty high strung the last couple of days so probably explains the more frequent palpitations but the anxious mind goes places it shouldn't go anymore especially after 4 EKGs and an echo! Surely nothing could've changed in the last month after those tests! Ugh!

KaylaR88
17-03-17, 14:28
I'm with you there. I've had so many tests done in the last year, and I've been living with these things for 12 years. It's amazing how we can go from essentially no PVCs to 100 a day. Mine came back this am after a couple of high anxiety days. No fun.