PDA

View Full Version : Nosebleeds help

Jakr
15-03-17, 19:35
I don't really know where to start. For the past six months I've been to the doctors countless times, I've had two chest xrays, lots of courses of antibiotics and steroids. I was worried about having lung cancer. I feel weak all the time, I get chest pain all the time and back pain. at the start of the six month period I was coughing a lot. I had chest infection like symptoms for months, I also had nose bleeds a lot but recently today actually my nose has bled twice and it hasn't for a while the first time today I felt something running down my nose and there was blood everywhere, I felt like something was in my throat. I kept coughing up just pure blood no phlegm it lasted for about an hour, there was also a very large amount of blood I just felt coming up and it was like a pool of blood more than I was coughing up just before, I coughed up I thought I was dying (have these thoughts regularly as I just experience different pains and feelings everyday).

My nose started bleeding about twenty minutes ago and I was frantically searching up the symptoms and I found this forum. I'm currently coughing up blood from my throat. Does anyone else experience this?

Jackrabbit
16-03-17, 23:47
I don't have any advice personally but the best case scenario might be a seasonal allergy reaction where your throat and nasal passages are dried out and cracked. I would still go to the ER though if you're coughing up blood.