PDA

View Full Version : Excited to be here!

blindfaith
16-03-17, 14:36
Hello:flowers:

I joined No More Panic quite a while ago, but am just now getting to read and utilize all the site has to offer. I am a long time sufferer of anxiety and depression, and have been on many different medications over the years.
I also have some health problems that I am also trying to get under control.

I have had psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, aftercare workers, the whole nine yards, and it always turns out that they end up learning more from me, than I do from them. I have been turned away many times, and told that they cannot help me. What I have learned on my wonderful journey is that, learning from other's life experiences, and hearing what worked and what didn't work, has helped me the most. Especially the fact of feeling not alone.

I am looking forward to listening, helping where I can, and also learning as much as I can to improve my life and get a hold of this anxiety beast that has already stole so much of my life. I have not met anyone here yet, but I am looking forward to doing so. :flowers:

venusbluejeans
16-03-17, 14:44
Hiya blindfaith and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lukas
16-03-17, 15:34
Hello there BlindFaith! :)
i hope you find the forum as supportive and helpful as i have x

blindfaith
16-03-17, 16:35
Thanks for the welcomes:)

A lot of good reading here.:flowers: