PDA

View Full Version : Strange numbing sensation in neck, along with mild headache and fatigue

kaylz
16-03-17, 18:29
Hello everyone,

I've been feeling really strange for the past few days. I thought that I may be ill as my son wasn't well too long ago so I thought I may have caught something, but now I've completely freaked myself out and have set off my anxiety! I've suffered with anxiety and panic attacks for 13 years and have just learnt to cope with it as best as I can, but I'm so sick of feeling terrified all the time! After suffering for so long I've come to realise that my root cause for my problem is that of my health. I'm a borderline hypochondriac, I have the smallest symptom and my mind runs away with itself as it is doing right now! I've been getting this really strange sensation in my neck on both sides. It feels like someone is putting pressure on my throat. Has anyone had this sensation before? I've just done the worst possible thing and googled my symptoms! Silly of me, and I usually know better, but in my years of going through anxiety etc. I've never had this feeling.

Any help would be much appreciated

Kaylz

Jull
18-03-17, 09:58
I'm sorry for your condition :( I can do nothing but hope you'll get better soon. Welcome to this forum!