PDA

View Full Version : head cold dry mouth and feeling chesty gone on to long

miss motown
24-04-07, 16:33
i was just wondering has anybody else had a consistent head cold which has been going on for months also ive been getting a very dry mouth and when i speak to people i start sounding very horse this has been going on now for months and months is it normal to have this head cold and sound like this for so long has anybody else had the same problem as im starting to get really worried could it be something else:weep:

TheGetWellSoonCat
24-04-07, 18:11
Hello Miss Motown,
I did have what seemed to be a never ending cold that went on for months and all the things that go with a cold like a sore throat etc. Eventually I went to the doctor and he had me back to normal in no time. It turned out I had a chest infection at the tail end of the cold which is what I wasn't shifting. All I needed was some antibiotics to finally shift it so maybe it might be worth asking your doctor or practice nurse. I can also tell that the more I worried the worse it seemed to get. I hope that might help to ease your mind a little :)
-Ben

miss motown
24-04-07, 20:28
thanx ben im going to pop in to see my gp in the morning as its been going on to long thanx for your reply:)

Lissy43
24-04-07, 21:55
Yes I had cold after cold until last month, I saw my dr and he reassured me it was just me being run down and catching things off my children. It has cleared now.