PDA

View Full Version : Please chat

IrishLondon
17-03-17, 19:37
I'm in a bad place tonight. My doc has just changed me to 20mg fluoxetine. I'm on here to take my mind off things. So please do chat to me. It's comforting to know there are others out there going through the same thing

Rob

xBettyBoopx
17-03-17, 20:18
Hi Rob

Sorry you're feeling so bad. Yes a lot of us are in the same way.

I'm having a bad time all the time lately and spend a lot of time on here playing games to try and take my mind off of how I feel. Have you played the games at all?

:bighug1::bighug1:

Libra96
17-03-17, 20:23
Hey I'm in a bad place tonight too. I woke feeling good this morning but then I saw something on thee internet which is making me believe I have the big C! I'm in such a terrible panic I'm trying to calm down. You're not the only one :)

Kay8010
17-03-17, 20:59
Bad place tonight too! Convinced I have lung cancer and now going for a chest xray on Monday its so daunting for me!

You not alone!

Cakelady
17-03-17, 21:06
I'm in a horrible place to, just been hiding in bed cos the thoughts have brought me to a standstill today:( might look at the games on here as distraction xx

IrishLondon
17-03-17, 21:31
Thanks so much for replying guys. It's just awful isn't it. I sent my partner out to have a good time tonight as there's no point staying inside with me when I'm like this. I'm convinced I've got a chronic pain issue and it's all I can think about right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bittersweet05
19-03-17, 19:11
Sorry to hear your having bad day. I too having issues today. Have bad pain in chest and know from indigestion and the anxiety makes it worst. Im not on meds ns didnt like it. I know it a lifestyle change i have to do. Yesterday was happy and no pain but today woke up shaky. I know should stop dwelling. But I Just cant. So i totally understand how you feel. Everyday is a challenge. Hope you feel better.

snowghost57
19-03-17, 19:28
I'm in a bad place tonight. My doc has just changed me to 20mg fluoxetine. I'm on here to take my mind off things. So please do chat to me. It's comforting to know there are others out there going through the same thing

Rob

Have you joined the chat room? That is instant response.

anx mum
19-03-17, 19:40
I too I'm in bad place tonight if u wanna chat I'm here

Bittersweet05
19-03-17, 19:47
Sorry I cant join chat room yet. Only been a member for a few days. Need to be at least5 days. Sorry and thanks for responding.

snowghost57
19-03-17, 20:25
You can ask the admins to let you join before day 5.