PDA

View Full Version : My Journal

Clydesdale Epona
18-03-17, 02:23
So I thought I'd make this just so I can update it regularly whenever I feel like it, I do enjoy venting to myself as it helps my trapped emotions but I'm not a great physical writer so just thought I'd type out here, some if these might get a little as a warning if you end up reading or anything x
Update 01

I'm nit doing the greatest right now, my side pain has been terrible for the past two weeks now and is actually stopping me sleeping from the pain, I know if it were anything like appendicitis it would of happened by now but I'm still really confused and concerned as to what is causing it and why its really bad right now :weep:

Mentally I'm coping but I think its because I'm secretly ignoring my emotions and not acknowledging them, I haven't had the greatest start of a year and honestly I'm thinking the rest of it won't be either, I had to skip my volunteer work last Saturday due to pain keeping me up and seeing as its 02:22 I'm certain I'll have to cancel again, I feel really stupid and guilty at the moment because its all my fault when I'm skipping but I just can't control my thoughts lately. all in all I'm just sad and terrified right now but I'm sure it'll have to pick up soon x

Clydesdale Epona
18-03-17, 19:15
-Update 02-

I managed to go to work and really enjoyed it however I'm rather on edge now as had chicken noodle soup and my reflux is really bad I'm convinced its gonna choke me :/ x