PDA

View Full Version : Woke Up Shaking

Ellecee
18-03-17, 06:25
Hi folks. I suffer from panic disorder and health anxiety. I'm on 100mg of Zoloft, and have my issues relatively in check.

Last night, while sleeping, I was woken up with an adrenaline surge. Within 30 seconds, my entire body started shaking uncontrollably. I took an Ativan (my last!), and stopped shaking about 15mins later. I eventually went back to sleep, but had brief issues of breakthrough mini surges. All day today, I've pretty much stayed in bed. My anxiety is through the roof, and so I left my blood pressure. 135/85. (My blood pressure is usually well behaved 115/75) I've felt hot and nauseated all day.

At this point, nothing is working. Is it normal to have residual anxiety? My health anxiety is heart related, so the high bp is bothering me.

---------- Post added at 02:25 ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 ----------

Just wanted to add I'm currently trying to sleep, but can't because of palpitations and jerking awake. I do have SVT, but it's controlled. Thanks!

insideout20
18-03-17, 10:23
Hi, I wouldn't worry but that's not high blood pressure at all 135/85 so don't worry, once I had a panic attack mine went to like 160/100 or something and it freaked me out

Ellecee
18-03-17, 19:02
Thanks. Yeah, I know it's not THAT high, but I took it lying down. I've been feeling so crappy. I wish it would stop.