PDA

View Full Version : Scared of brain tumour

Brad10
18-03-17, 22:45
Hey guys I'm freaking out, I have bad anxiety ever since 2 years ago after my panic attack and got depersonalization from it but I've been obsessing about many things now I'm freaking out maybe I have a tumour, I've been to an eye doctor it was all good my doctor is not worried but I noticed the last 6 years I have a weird spot on the top left side of my head and I get a weird pain there or if I press on it once in a while it hurts like a soft spot, but I just need reassurance I guess I'm freaking out :(

swajj
18-03-17, 23:07
You don't have the symptoms of a brain tumour. Don't start googling them either because you might start imagining you do. Your doctor knows what they are and is clearly unconcerned by yours.

Brad10
18-03-17, 23:10
Thank you makes me feel a little better

Toaster
19-03-17, 00:51
How hard are you pressing on your skull? Because the skull is pretty hard and I'm not sure you could press on it enough to deform it and cause some sort of brain pain. If that's even a thing.

I get head pains that are sore to the touch when I'm tense. Also... it sounds like you lack any of the symptoms. I mean none.