PDA

View Full Version : I feel like its the end

angry
20-03-17, 01:13
I cant survive this attack. I am so lightheaded, weak, dizzy, tingling lips, chest pain, anxious. My breathing is so weird, it feels like I have to make myself breathe. I think I have a pulmonary embolism (my fear for months now). I've been to the ER twice this year and they dont think so.

Ive eaten and slept but I feel like the worst in my life, for hours now. I am at a loss.

xBettyBoopx
20-03-17, 01:29
Hi angry

You can get through this, I know it's hard, oh boy do I?!

Push through it and keep pushing don't let it win!

Tingly lips is from over breathing. To be honest all the symptoms you have sound like anxiety. Every day I say the same thing but I push and push and I won't let it win and I am by no means a strong person.

If it will make you feel better go to er again but I'm sure it's all amxiety. Are you on any medication?

angry
20-03-17, 01:32
I'm not. was prescribed buspar but refused to take it. having second thoughts now

GlassPinata
20-03-17, 01:33
I cant survive this attack. I am so lightheaded, weak, dizzy, tingling lips, chest pain, anxious. My breathing is so weird, it feels like I have to make myself breathe. I think I have a pulmonary embolism (my fear for months now). I've been to the ER twice this year and they dont think so.

Ive eaten and slept but I feel like the worst in my life, for hours now. I am at a loss.

You'll get through this. Just breathe.
We've all been there. You're not alone.
It's going to be okay. :hugs:

NancyW
20-03-17, 03:19
I'm not. was prescribed buspar but refused to take it. having second thoughts now

I do hope you'll reconsider. Your symptoms sound like a classic panic attack.

The busbar will allow your poor anxiety ridden body to rest.

To quote my mom, "It's the devil"

Fishmanpa
20-03-17, 11:35
I agree... start taking the meds. I was prescribed buspar for some "scanxiety" after my illness. I didn't want to take an SSRI as my stress just revolved around checkup time with the docs. I have to say, it worked great and I didn't have all the ramp up symptoms so many complain about. It only took a few day to notice a definite new level of "chill" and I could come off with no ill effects either.

Positive thoughts

ElectricAlice
20-03-17, 12:16
You couldn't have a pulmonary embolism for months... you'd have SEVERE symptoms. You wouldn't be able 5o wonder if you had one, let alone type on an anxiety forum. Trust me - I've seen one play out. Like honestly this is just not a possibility so don't even bother wasting your own time worrying yourself about it. It's not something you wonder about. A&E wouldn't let you walk out of the hospital if you had a PE.

What you do have is a tight chest from over breathing from anxiety.

I've had ALL the same symptoms as you for years and years. It's so so so common.

If you're going to Google, Google 'hyperventilation from anxiety'

This is what is happening. Totally common, harmless and nothing to worry about.

Honestly you are most likely breathing from your upper chest instead of your belly. Try looking up videos about belly breathing.

It's SUCH a common anxiety symptom. I had it for years and years and still get it.

You'll be fine :)

angry
20-03-17, 20:25
I wanna thank everyone who replied. Of course, most of the symptoms disappeared overnight. I still don't feel 100%, but then again I haven't in months.

I'm gonna start taking the buspar. It's a small dosage so it can't hurt. One step at a time I guess:shrug:

Rhiannon.
20-03-17, 20:36
Well done you <
Things will get better ^^