PDA

View Full Version : Whoa - Panic Room !

Wenjoy
25-04-07, 06:00
Hiya
I watched panic room last night for the first time. Because I suffer from agrophobia in shut rooms or supermarkets, shops, restaurants etc - I watched the two girls go into the panic room to face their fears - for me - the fear would be walking up that corridor to thtat room and having the door slide shut - that is my greatest fear - my panic trigger - feeling I cant see the door and get out into the fresh air - I have so much respect for the two girls who faced their buttons and cockroach fears - wow - I am so impressed - I still dont think I could do that - even just being shut in a room with the hypnotherapist person would panic me!!! Wenjoy x

bubbleblitt
25-04-07, 07:20
Hi Wenjoy-I watched that too and was so impressed with the two ladies who faced their fear! I missed the hypnotherapy bit because we had some guests arrive and I was talking! I wonder if the programme is repeated? Bubble

Wenjoy
25-04-07, 08:28
Dunno - there was only a tiny bit where the man hypnotised the lady scared of bugs but I was so amzed - to have the guts to be shut in a room - to me it isnt whats in the room - its the fact that you are shut in a room in a building - my panic would be sky high just being in the building!!! Wenjoy x

trac67
25-04-07, 10:18
Hiya,

I watched it last week too where they had 2 woman one afraid of cats and the other of frogs and by the end of the programme they were both handling the things they were so afraid of.

Maybe they could put us in there with a film and noise of the outside world.............actually i take that back not sure me having a hissy fit and letting off loads of explicits would make good viewing lol.

The people on there are doing so well to face their fears like they are though, wish it was that easy for us with our agoraphobia :mad:

Love

Trac xxx

Piglet
25-04-07, 10:34
I meant to watch that too - but forgot and went for my bath instead.

I wonder if they will do one about agorahobics do you think?

Piglet :flowers:

Wenjoy
25-04-07, 11:29
Dunno - I am fine generally only agrophobic in shops, restaurants and stuffy places. Wenjoy x