PDA

View Full Version : What could this be???

Scared2bme
20-03-17, 15:12
Okay it's been a while. I've been on Zoloft and Wellbutrin (75 mg of Zoloft and. 150 mg of wellbutrin) for a while. The Wellbutrin 6 months and the Zoloft for 9 months). I've been chugging along nicely until this past month.

It all started the beginning of March when I had my cycle. Three days into it I experienced stabbing pain in my right ovary. This went on for two days or so and I just TRIED to not focus on it. Then in Thursday noticed my stomach felt weird. I was worried I had lack of appetite. By Friday after a full day of eating I had terrible diarrhea. I feel full in upper abdomen after I eat. Occasional pains in my stomach as well. Diarrhea is gone but I feel freaked out and a constant unsteadiness in my tummy. Slight nausea. Hunger pains. Not really wanting to eat (I feel like that is stress). Sometimes stomach pains. Burping. Lots of burping. I'm so freaked out. What if it's stomach cancer. What if it's ovarian cancer. I'm 8 days away from my next period and am just tempted to go to urgent clinic or ER. I have an OB appt scheduled for April 19. My last ultrasound was 2 years ago. I did have a small cyst on my right ovary that they said was fine and cycle related.

Could this be side effects of meds? Seems unlikely since it's kind of new. I also ha e a bizarre feeling in my tummy of twitching on and off (it's not to my HB but rather a sort of twitch like you would feel in your arm or something but just in my tummy. I'm female and 42 YO with 3 kids and a hx of major abdominal surgery in 2012. Now I'm worried twitching is related to AAA. I hope the meds have NOT stopped working. I'm so freaked out

Please help.

Ellecee
20-03-17, 19:06
Hi there, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Do you get ovarian cysts often? It sounds like it might just be a cyst, especially considering the timing in your cycle. An appt with your gyn might be a good idea, just to ease your mind. I highly doubt it's anything sinister.

Hope you feel better soon!