PDA

View Full Version : When does it work?

Benjammin69
20-03-17, 18:20
Hi so I have been on 100mg seroquel xr for about 14 days and I ain't feeling anything! What's it meant to feel like? Am I meant to be a bit happier by now! Lol

panic_down_under
20-03-17, 21:19
Hi so I have been on 100mg seroquel xr for about 14 days and I ain't feeling anything! What's it meant to feel like? Am I meant to be a bit happier by now! Lol

I'm not sure what you're expecting, but if it's bliss then you're going to be disappointed. Also 100mg is a small dose. Are you less depressed and anxious?

Benjammin69
21-03-17, 07:49
I was expecting to be a bit brighter and have a bit more energy and be able to get myself back to work. I'm on day 10 of mirtazapine increase to 45mg and day 15 of 100m seroquel. Was expecting a bit more than what I am now?less rumination, less thoughts about death :-/

panic_down_under
21-03-17, 11:51
I was expecting to be a bit brighter and have a bit more energy

Both mirtazapine and Seroquel are highly sedating so I doubt you'll be doing an Energizer bunny impersonation anytime soon.

Benjammin69
21-03-17, 12:09
Both mirtazapine and Seroquel are highly sedating so I doubt you'll be doing an Energizer bunny impersonation anytime soon.

The mirtazapine I've been on since august so it doesn't really have that sedating effect anymore and I take 50mg seroquel Am/PM haven't noticed anything yet. Nothing at all.