PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed

Jackrabbit
20-03-17, 18:44
So last night I got a horrible nights sleep, it wasn't a very good day and I was just anxious all day so I think that is what influenced the bad sleep. Every time I would drift off it felt as if someone was suffocating me and I just couldn't relax. Ended up tossing and turning for about three hours, got up walked around, got a drink of water then went to lay back down. I ended up drifting off for probably like 20 minutes when I woke up to this annoying stinging sensation in my legs and trembling all over. I have health anxiety so I naturally thought the worse. I ended up getting about 4 hours of sleep continuously then took an hour nap later on. The tingling in my left foot is still there and it comes and goes in my arms and wrists. Is this just from anxiety and stress? Anyone else suffer from this from time to time. Ive also had this really uneasy feeling all day, i think mostly because of the tingling.

Ellecee
20-03-17, 19:56
Could you be low on electrolytes? I know when I'm in a bout of anxiety, my electrolytes suffer. That can cause tingling. Can you try to drink a Gatorade? See if that helps?

I hope you feel better soon!