PDA

View Full Version : Not To Good

soulsurfer
25-04-07, 10:13
Havent wrote for a while seemed to be doing ok , still suffering mild attacks about twice a week, off to see a councillor on tues coming, feeling well depressed cos of these panic attacks, feel my life is collapsing around me, feel as if i want to move house and change my job is this normal, still struggling into work , not taking any meds yet hope to get by without any, will keep you informed on what happens next tues
Thanks phil

sarah1984
25-04-07, 16:13
Phil, all the best for tues. This counsellor could be a big help. Have you looked into breathing and relaxation techniques that could help you deal with the attacks? I'm sure your counsellor or the ppl on here could help you-have a look under recommended reading. There are meds that can help with the physical symptoms of panic attacks like propanalol, but it's your decision and I'm sure they can be controlled without them. It's a horrible state to be in and it's no wonder you feel totally and utterly fed-up but hang on in there and don't make any drastic decisions about your house/job at the moment.
Take Care, Sarah