PDA

View Full Version : A little bit of Freedom!

lisa p
25-04-07, 10:14
Hi,

Its been quite a while since I last posted, so thought I should post on a positive note at last!

Since I have been on the medication I have slowly felt better and the last few weeks I have been able to go out locally.

Spent a fortune on each trip out but its been really good. I can now do the school run and actually enjoy it, we even go to the park with friends after school - WOW!

At the weekend I went to our beach hut 20 mins drive and met hubby and kids there and friends and stayed for about 3 hours, even went back to our friends house for 5 mins, havent been round anyones house for 2/3 years.

This weekend is the real test, we have booked up for a night away with the kids in a local hotel, about 20 mins drive, not stayed away from home for over a year but hopefully it will be ok.

I still have a long way to go, I am only able to go out if I drive and I will not go out with all four of us in the car, I am ok ish with the kids in the car but feel unable to take hubby as well.

Well I've blurbed on for long enough, I will let you know how the weekend goes!

Thanks for all the support over the past year or so.

Lisa p

Coni
25-04-07, 10:39
Hi Lisa,

well done on starting to get out and about...what a great achievement! And I hope the weekend is great which I'm sure it will be! Well done!:yesyes:

luv Coni X

Piglet
25-04-07, 10:43
That's super news! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

ade
25-04-07, 12:50
i hope you have a lovely time,you are being so brave
love ade x

belle
25-04-07, 14:01
WOW WOW WOW Lisa!
You are doing so well. You must feel much better in yourself in not worrying about the everyday task of the dreaded "school run"....lol
I am really pleased for you, and my goodness, the park, the beach hut, a night in a hotel.....whats next? You'll be holidaying abroad next year :)
Take care and keep us posted with your achievements...

Sarah x

manmoor
25-04-07, 14:55
Well done Lisa and I hope you have a great weekend. xx

SANDYJANE
26-04-07, 12:58
well done lisa have a great weekend

love sandy xx

Ellen70
26-04-07, 15:22
Well done Lisa and don't worry about 'the test' - you have already passed it:)

A+ to Lisa,

Eibhlin

nomorepanic
26-04-07, 20:30
Lisa :hugs:

You are doing so well and massive progress made

Congratulations to you! :yesyes: :yesyes: :flowers: