PDA

View Full Version : Feeling so happy now

t0rt01se36
25-04-07, 11:35
Hi all

I am feeling so happy and excited now cos I've got something to look forward to. I've just found out that Ian Smith who plays Harold Bishop in Neighbours will be in my City Pantomime, later this year.
As some of you know, I always like to meet Celebrities as a hobby. I've always been a Neighbours fan and have an excuse now to wear a Neighbours Beanie hat that a relative has bought for me, which I'll receive soon.

It gives me hope to conquer my fear of enclosed spaces and being around lots of people, if I book for the Panto.

Julie

manmoor
25-04-07, 12:11
What great news Ju hun xx

Piglet
25-04-07, 13:22
Aww that's great.

I met Alan Titchmarsh once at a keep fit class I was at (don't ask) and he's actually abit taller than I thought!

Just thought I'd share! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

trac67
25-04-07, 13:56
Thats great news Ju :D

Piglet, I think that maybe that was one to keep to yourself matey lol

Love

Trac xxx

Paddington
25-04-07, 14:00
Oh Julie that is great news hun:D please dont be put off by the alan titchmarsh tale..as Piglet was actually stalking him at the time and did her keep fit class in the garden centre...he is still in recovery :wacko: :sign20: Hope you have a fab time meeting Harold:) Love Paddie.xxxxxx

Piglet
25-04-07, 14:43
Lol you lot - if you think that's bad you wanna hear Rays Thora Hird story.

PMSL!!!!

I laughed so hard that I was almost sick!! :yesyes:

clickaway
26-04-07, 11:01
Piglet - which one involving Thora? :ohmy:

Are you coming to my book signing or just reading the serialisations in the Sunday papers? :winks:

Piglet
26-04-07, 11:05
:D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: :D :yesyes: