PDA

View Full Version : Enlarged spleen? Should I go to doctor?

Ryank65
21-03-17, 20:41
I'm a 22 year old male. Past week I've been having a strange dull pain/tightness in my back and side. It's located exactly opposite of my stomach on my back Or is located on the bottom left of my ribcage on the back. It feels tight and some pain that comes and goes. I'm worried it's an englarged spleen. I do not have any other symptoms as of now other than some stomach problems from drinking and indigestion. Should I be concerned and go see a doctor ASAP?

Fishmanpa
21-03-17, 20:44
I'm a 22 year old male. Past week I've been having a strange dull pain/tightness in my back and side. It's located exactly opposite of my stomach on my back Or is located on the bottom left of my ribcage on the back. It feels tight and some pain that comes and goes. I'm worried it's an englarged spleen. I do not have any other symptoms as of now other than some stomach problems from drinking and indigestion. Should I be concerned and go see a doctor ASAP?

Maybe lay off the alcohol and eat right and see if that helps before running off to the doctor?

Positive thoughts