PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

rosey1
25-04-07, 11:48
Hi, my name is rose and i have joined this site today because i suffer from anxiety and panic attacts. I am in a panic at the moment because i dont have a clue how to use these sites because i am not internet savvy so you will have to bear with me. All these threads and symbols are completely alien to me. Its amazing I got this far. I am 51. Oh got to go now as my daughter has just come in and i dont want her to know what i am doing

manmoor
25-04-07, 12:06
Hi Rosey,

A big warm welcome to you. Don't worry hun you will soon find your way about and everyone here is lovely and will help all we can. xx

JulieAs45
25-04-07, 13:43
A big warm welcome to you Rosey :yesyes:

Im sure you will find this site really helpful and get some great advice. If you master the chatroom too i hope to see you in there soon :yesyes:

Julie :flowers:
xxx

trac67
25-04-07, 13:46
Hi Rosey,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Feel free to ask any questions if you have trouble finding your way around

Take care

Trac xxx

Paddington
25-04-07, 13:56
welcome rosey posey:hugs: [i have rose in my name too:) ]so glad you have found us hun:D you will soon find your way around ,if i can anyone can!!!You will get so m uch support and understanding ,it will turn your life around,it has mine:flowers: Love Paddie.xxxxxxx

Piglet
25-04-07, 14:46
A really big welcome the site Rose.:D

Piglet :flowers:

groovygranny
25-04-07, 15:58
Hello Rosey! Big :welcome:to you!

Don't you worry about your pc skills, you'll soon find your way around.

I was trying to order something from Argos and ended up here :shrug:!!

No, I'm only joking :) !! (it was Tesco!! lol !! ) I read all the posts for 6mnths before I signed up!!

We're all here for each other and you'll find help and support....and a few laughs along the way!:hugs:

:flowers:

Zanxiety
25-04-07, 16:16
Very nice to see you here rosey1, and I think managing to post your first message on here is quite an achievement, especially if you have never used a forum before.

With all the very kind and helpful people here we should be able to help you get over your panic attacks just like me, and many other people on here.

Pink Princess
25-04-07, 16:39
hi rosey, welcome to the site, you will get a lot of good friends and support here so dont feel alone xxxxxx take kare xxxxx

AdamD
25-04-07, 17:14
hey rosey. welcome to the site.
adam x

SANDYJANE
25-04-07, 18:17
Hi Rosey and a big warm welcome,

love Sandy xx

nomorepanic
25-04-07, 22:12
Hi Rosey

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will get loads of support and advice on here.

Southern_Belle
27-04-07, 01:24
Hi Rose,

Welcome to NMP. You will receive alot of support here and make many new friends. If you have any questions please use the private message and post any questions to any Admin or any friend you make along the way. Also, chat is a great place to make new friends and receive support too. Again, welcome.

Hugs,

Laura

Kathleen
28-04-07, 07:51
Hi Rosie,

Don't feel bad about not being able to navigate around here. This is actually my first time and I am answering your post before I have even introduced myself.
It caught my eye because of your daughter walking in and that is just what I would have done too.
Isn't it just amazing to find all of your symtoms are real and that there are so many others dealing with the same thing as us?!
Anyway - just wanted to say good luck to you with everything.
Kathleen :flowers:

emma.usher2@ntlworld
28-04-07, 11:56
Hi Rosie, i'm new here too, i saw the bit about your daughter walking in and wanted to say that my fiance caught me just now and was pleased i'm seeking help, you may be surprised where your support is hiding! Keep in touch.
Emma.