PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety over marijuana edible?

Ryank65
22-03-17, 02:02
Last night I got a hold of some edibles that were rice crispy bars from a friend. I used to be a heavy smoker for 2-3 years but have stopped and I haven't smoked or got high around 8 months now. So last night I ate 3 quarters of one crispy bar and it took 1 hour and 15 min to kick in. I got very very messed up and was messed up for 5-6 hours. This morning I woke up the a lot of fatigue and was very lethargic. I'm also woke up very achey and had a stiff neck with a lot of congestion. Is this from the edible? Has anyone experienced this before and is this basically a hangover? (Edit: it's been 8 hours after I woke up and I am definitely not sick cuz my congestion went away in a couple hours but I do still have a stiff neck and achey body and feel very out of it) I'm freaking out it's some bad bacteria or cancer cause I don't know if marajuna edible can make me feel like this from just one time use.

nivekc251
22-03-17, 04:04
U were probably really high and fell asleep in an akward position. Some people get "hangovers" from edibles or when binge smoking. Also I know about 9 people right now with stiff necks and congestion so something is going around , so it could just be a coincidence that u ate some edibles and caught a bug the same night. Try to relax get you some otc pain meds to help with the pain

Ryank65
22-03-17, 04:33
Ok thank you. There's no way this can be some bone cancer or something that comes on this fast? I currently have no other symptoms like swollen lymphnodes or weird spots on my body. Just becoming very very achey overnight which I don't know how a weed edible would be able to do even though I may have took to much

nivekc251
22-03-17, 07:04
Yea add anxiety and viola. Try to relax and stop looking for symptoms.