PDA

View Full Version : Worried about going to the Drs??

Blonde123
22-03-17, 07:31
Morning all!
Well I've had a rubbish night. One where you lie in bed with your eyes closed but aren't really asleep. Then when you wake up you feel rough! My HA is cranking up again with my BT fears. I don't have headaches this time but I just feel odd for a split second now and again every other day. I feel like I'm going to be dizzy but I'm actually not. I really can't explain it. Anyway my question is I'm scarred to death of going to see the dr in case I get referred for tests which might confirm my fears. Being a nurse, no one more than me knows how ridiculous this is! Is anyone else the same?

Bonnibelle
22-03-17, 11:01
Yes! I used to go to the GP for reassurance several times a month. Now the last year I have been ill with chronic fatigue and weakness that I have become terrified the longer it's gone on and avoided my GP as much as I can. Maybe that's burying my head in the sand but I was terrified he would eventually refer me and having agoraphobia now due to all of this I wouldn't be able to go and I'd panic even if he suggested a referal.

I know how you feel, and it's horrible.

Blonde123
22-03-17, 11:48
Phew, I was beginning to think it was just me! It's horrible isn't it.