PDA

View Full Version : Drawn A Blank On This.

Bigboyuk
22-03-17, 12:33
I spoke to yet another organisation to help with my hoarding problem bingo!!
they can help but there is a but they want £50 a hr and a min of 3 hrs :eek: if I need extra hrs in the same day it reduces to £35 a hr I simply cant afford that sort of money I have heard of NHS Direct Payments is this still available
I am on a very low wage If I can get some monetary help then I can go ahead, if I cant I will not get my life back it's a as simple as that I am so tired of it all. Thanks for reading Cheers

Kuatir
22-03-17, 13:22
Organisation name? Sounds suspect to me, I'd think that an ingrained hoarding habit cannot be fixed in a few hours!

Bigboyuk
22-03-17, 13:31
Organisation name? Sounds suspect to me, I'd think that an ingrained hoarding habit cannot be fixed in a few hours!It's www.cluttergone.co.uk (http://www.cluttergone.co.uk) As in a scam or what? Yeah agree it's not a over night fix but can get talking support from many places,so no problem there but to be offered pratical help would be start but I aint paying that money out to any company. Cheers

Kuatir
22-03-17, 14:05
Ah, OK I get it now. I thought they would help you deal with your hoarding problem, not actually clear the clutter. Now I don't think that price is asking too much.

Edit: Although that is only a short term solution if you can't sort the hoarding problem.

Fishmanpa
22-03-17, 14:07
Ah, OK I get it now. I thought they would help you deal with your hoarding problem, not actually clear the clutter. Now I don't think that price is asking too much.

Agreed, it looks like a heavy duty cleaning service. If you're cool with allowing them to just come in and clear things out, then go for it. My experience with a hoarder wasn't as simple as that.

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
22-03-17, 14:13
I can get that through CBT or other therapies! to help[ me not start hoarding again haven't hoarded anything new for a long time now :) So you both think that price is fair then I don't that's a months wage for me. It's the presence of having some one with me for the support I need simply cant afford it. Ahh so annoying as it is recognised illness been to my Dr's nope they did help much either... Cheers

Kuatir
22-03-17, 14:17
I think it is fair based on the service they are offering. I can't take into account the customer's financial situation to make that assessment.

You could try saving, it might take some time if things are that tight, but that might work?

Bigboyuk
22-03-17, 15:02
I think it is fair based on the service they are offering. I can't take into account the customer's financial situation to make that assessment.

You could try saving, it might take some time if things are that tight, but that might work? Ahh it may take a while something to think about! On another note there should be more charities out there to offer this service as it is a huge problem. and too many ppl get left out. Thanks Kuatir :) Cheers

MyNameIsTerry
22-03-17, 16:31
Not had time to have a proper look yet but this isn't a house clearing service, it's specifically linking itself to hoarding to provide consultation for clearance. This makes me slightly suspicious.

Are there independent reviews?

Bigboyuk
22-03-17, 16:43
Not had time to have a proper look yet but this isn't a house clearing service, it's specifically linking itself to hoarding to provide consultation for clearance. This makes me slightly suspicious.

Are there independent reviews? Terry not seen any review tabs or testimonials links so not sure! When I called them at first they said they don't cover my area funny I thought as the map and other things said other wise? it said they cover the west midlands so after a brief wait on the phone they said yes we will be glad to help Yeah bet they at the price hence me asking on here about NHS Direct Payment scheme So perhaps you can tell me with your depth of knowledge wether I can claim for this payment. Other wise I will look at house cleaning companies at £9 + a hr to see if they will support me BTW would like your views on the de cultter site please. what a pain in the back side Cheers