PDA

View Full Version : Glad to find this--Continuing breast issues

ColdHands
22-03-17, 14:30
Hello everyone! I was a frequent flyer on Anxiety Zone before it disappeared. I have really been missing chatting with people. I have a long medical history (actual stuff) that has made my health anxiety even worse. Since I had my ovaries removed last year I've had a clear discharge from my right breast. Its both spontaneous and non. Now I feel like I have swelling in my armpit. It doesn't look that much bigger on that side, but I have been so worried about this discharge (I also have pain on my shoulder blade on that side). I have had two annual clear mammograms, I had the discharge tested and no cancer cells (july last year) and visited a breast surgeon who examined me and said it was nothing. Of course I read online of all the people that didn't feel a lump and had clear mammograms and found out they had cancer. I am a Thyroid cancer survivor, and have a chronic liver disease, so I have some health problems. I'm going back to my Gyno on April 4 (new NP) and letting them know what Is going on. I really think I need an ultrasound or some sort of scan over there. I know I am having real symptoms, so it isn't really HA, but my HA is making me so upset by all this that I am feeling sick.

SnowPumpkin
08-04-17, 13:18
How did it go? I am also new from Anxiety Zone.