PDA

View Full Version : My head feels like it's swaying

Jennabarker
23-03-17, 02:25
My head feels like it's swaying. I have a cold or something I think. A few days ago my hearing was kind of muffled. I'm scared it's serious

ServerError
23-03-17, 02:41
Colds are only serious if you have a pre-existing condition that places strain on the organs or you have a compromised immune system. Other than that, they're just an unpleasant nuisance. You'll be fine.

Jennabarker
23-03-17, 02:43
Can it cause my head to feel like it's swaying?

ServerError
23-03-17, 02:46
Yeah, absolutely. And so can anxiety. So if you have both, that's a lot of scope for swaying feelings!

Leslie735
23-03-17, 15:37
I've had that a few times from sinus infections. It'll last anywhere from a week to a few weeks. Feels like your walking around on a trampoline or bounce house.

Jackrabbit
23-03-17, 17:53
I have this feeling too. Sometimes it just feels like my brain is floating all over the place ( i know a silly explanation) and sometimes its dizziness. I think that its really about focusing on those things extensively that make it worse.

AbeLinkedIn
23-03-17, 18:51
I get this at times too, but it goes away as fast as it comes, especially if I have a cold. Unless you already had a compromised immune system, you'll be fine.