PDA

View Full Version : Scan this afternoon

Annie0904
23-03-17, 15:58
I have already had a proctogram and colonoscopy and been diagnosed with ibs, intussusception and diverticulosis. Now I have to go for a scan to see if there are any other problems.
Really worried and anxious about it all but I doubt they will tell me anything today. I see the consultant Friday next week.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Scan is over and she told me what she found. No other problems in digestive system than those mentioned but she found a big fibroid in my uterus which is causing some of the pain. I will be referred to a gynecologist next :( as well as colorectal surgeon.

Magic
23-03-17, 16:03
Glad one test is ok. Just about waiting now Annie.:hugs:xxx

Bigboyuk
23-03-17, 16:05
I have already had a proctogram and colonoscopy and been diagnosed with ibs, intussusception and diverticulosis. Now I have to go for a scan to see if there are any other problems.
Really worried and anxious about it all but I doubt they will tell me anything today. I see the consultant Friday next week.

---------- Post added at 15:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:09 ----------

Scan is over and she told me what she found. No other problems in digestive system than those mentioned but she found a big fibroid in my uterus which is causing some of the pain. I will be referred to a gynecologist next :( as well as colorectal surgeon. Hi Annie glad the scan went ok and a quick result too :) Sorry that they found something else, but glad you can that sorted once you have seen the gynaecologist and the colorectal surgeon :) Cheers

Annie0904
23-03-17, 20:48
Thank you magic and Bigboyuk. I dread hospitals but if I want to be well again I guess I will just have to get used to them. It looks like I am going to be having a year of appointments and operations :(