PDA

View Full Version : Right bundle branch block and PE fear

hs8904
24-03-17, 00:32
Hello all..per my original post here I I have been fearful of having dvt and pe. I had an elevated d dimer in February along with pain behind my knee. I had a negative leg ultrasound to rule out dvt. Following this i had a chest CT which was also negative. Unfortunately I went to the dr. Todayfor mild chest pain. They did an ekg that showed a right bundle branch block. They also did a d dimer and cardiac blood work which all came back negative. A simple google search shows me that a rbbb can be caused by a pulmonary embolism .my clean lung CT was in the beginning of February. Now I'm scared of a PE and of heart problems. Please help!

anx mum
24-03-17, 10:00
Hello all..per my original post here I I have been fearful of having dvt and pe. I had an elevated d dimer in February along with pain behind my knee. I had a negative leg ultrasound to rule out dvt. Following this i had a chest CT which was also negative. Unfortunately I went to the dr. Todayfor mild chest pain. They did an ekg that showed a right bundle branch block. They also did a d dimer and cardiac blood work which all came back negative. A simple google search shows me that a rbbb can be caused by a pulmonary embolism .my clean lung CT was in the beginning of February. Now I'm scared of a PE and of heart problems. Please help!

Hi hun can understand how u feel I have chest pain for almost a week like u ive had a ecg a chest xray bloods done are come bk normal. Just feel so confused of course worrying bout heart and a PE. Feel drained

hs8904
24-03-17, 15:53
Hi hun can understand how u feel I have chest pain for almost a week like u ive had a ecg a chest xray bloods done are come bk normal. Just feel so confused of course worrying bout heart and a PE. Feel drained
Anx mum- I am sorry are going through something similar. Keep in min your ekg came back normal that is great news. I wish mine had come back normal. :(