PDA

View Full Version : Loosing my marbles..chest pain.

Xango
25-03-17, 18:36
Hey guys

I'm kinda at my wits end..For the bast few days I have been having mild chest pains in the centre of my chest, and also sharp pains that seem to spring up anywhere on my ribcage, bot back and front.

I'm totally convinced my ticker is going to give up. I am abit overweight which makes me freak out even more that its my heart..

Today I went for a 6k walk..no real pains while out, only palpitations (3..I counted them!!)

My family member who I talk to about my GAD and Health Anxiety is telling me it's just anxiety, but Dr Google has said otherwise..heart disease, blockages and all this other crud that has sent my head in a spin!

Wednesday just gone I also had a tummy bug..which I still have upper stomach ache too on and off.

I dunno, I'm pretty much freaking out that I'm about to drop dead. Going to the doctor isn't easy since I have a massive phobia of doctors :(

I swear I'm loosing my mind. Logical side says I wouldn't walk 6k with a heart problem and not being out of puff..but GAD/HA brain is telling me otherwise..

Please help :weep:

anx mum
25-03-17, 19:57
hello hun. I'm getting chest pain to its been severe. Like u feel I'm walking around like a ticking time bomb. Its scary I think walking that far hun u would of known about out out of breath

Xango
25-03-17, 21:33
It's horrible isn't it hun. My mind is going 100mph almost waiting for something to happen :(

anx mum
26-03-17, 08:58
how are u today? Any better? I'm the same woke up again with chest pain meant to be going to work tomorrow and worried something wrong with my heart