PDA

View Full Version : question about health and living style

eddy1608
25-03-17, 23:47
Hello all
Since i started working almost 2 years ago my health anxiety has improved but recently i started working from 6.30 in the morning till 6 in the evening and sleeping on the sofa every night so my sleep is not very good at all and i run a large warehouse so its an active job. I am starting to get a lot of headaches and feel light headed obviously with anxiety i assume something is wrong but i wanted peoples opinions on how i am living and sleeping at the moment
Thanks

ErinKC
26-03-17, 02:11
Lack of sleep is the number one trigger for my anxiety. If I'm over tired my mind and body doesn't have enough resources to keep it from flaring up. Also, headaches are totally normal when you're over tired, and could also be from sleeping uncomfortably on the couch. I would definitely see if you can find a way to set up a better sleep situation, or even just get a few good nights of sleep to see what a difference it can make.

IrishLondon
26-03-17, 03:01
Hi Eddy. Can I ask why you sleep on the couch? I do it too. But

swajj
26-03-17, 03:18
You should talk to your doctor about your lightheadedness. It could be lack of sleep or anxiety but there are other things like low blood pressure that can cause it too. Make an appointment for a checkup.