PDA

View Full Version : Im Just So Lost and Feel Alone and Scared

looking4answers
26-04-07, 01:16
I know it seems I use this as a place to post a diary but its not true.There are responses that help me so much.Day after day I keep going and keep going and do things that Im afraid to do and worried that it will hurt me but well it hasnt yet.

I have had a heartbeat in my neck and head and ears and back of head for almost a year.I pray everynight that it will go away but told its something Ill have to live with.Most days I ignore it and it goes away but other days its just overpowers me because I can hear every little thing that my heart does.Talk about being aware Hypersensitive,how could you not.

When I first started hearing my heartbeat I went to the doctor and they told me that hearing your heartbeat was nothing.I even went to an ent that said it was from loss of padding because of weight loss..and nothing more.But at the time I was told by the first doctor that I had a murmur that I didnt know that I had..They told me it was nothing,

I have read in several places over the year that a new murmur and hearing your heartbeat could indicate a possible heart condition but everyone and everywhere I turn they say I dont have the symptoms of heart disease.

But two doctors and two nurses says that its not anything to worry about a innocent mumur and not worth being tested for and as for hearing the pulse in my ears ..well its resonating from loss of padding on my neck..I pray everynight that It will subside or disappear and days that im moving and say shopping I dont hear it but if I sit somewhere or am outside being quiet I can hear it bumping in my head..

My main concern is it seems to be worse but that could be attributed to sinus and conjestion but I get scared its got to do with an artery and anyurism...But well i have a good friend that is a nurse that always say no..But still day after day ..I worry..Does anyone else here have this sound beating in their head hard sometimes and then softly sometimes but most of the time I hear it.. Could every one be wrong and it be something dangerous and gettng worse or is it just times I have been more proned to notice it..

This nurse is a head nurse at a hospital for over 30 years and she sees me everyday almost..and says there is nothing that leads her to believe its anything other than focusing on it..I wish I could just turn it off..But well guess its never going to happen..Anyone ,,,anyone at all tell me if you have experienced this or do experience this all the time? Your comments are welcome..

Brandy snap
26-04-07, 02:18
I get pulsating teeth if I drink a hot drink and this is in time with my heart beat. I also get pulsating ears if I suddenly change position (like stand up). Another place I can feel my pulse is if I lie on my front I can feel a pulse beating in my stomach and I have to change position as that scares me. I have had these feelings since coming off Limbitrol in the 1980's. I know how horrid it feels and wish I could help you, but I'm still here 20 years from when it started so it can't be that serious? My thought processes are very like yours with regard to health worries. I have kept a detailed daily diary since 1978 with all my symptoms and times I have taken a pill! Running out of space in my cupboards now! Hope you have a better day tomorrow. We all care about you. Brandy Snap

miss motown
26-04-07, 22:07
hi hun ive been having the same problem as you for some time but the doctors at the hospital carnt seem to find anythink and tell me its anxiety i have it as soon as i wake up its the first thing i here its very loud and very annoying so hun i guess thats two of us up to now with the same unwanted symptom