PDA

View Full Version : Sharp chest pain

Hypomean
27-03-17, 13:12
Hey guys I'm here dealing with a cough. Sickness. My kids and I just started with the very phlegmy cough. Just all of a sudden we can't really breath because it's too congested. I just woke up and I had a coughing fit and then it just started to feel like I was coughing up needles very sharp pains in the center of the chest between the breasts area. I always have a fear that with any sort of straining that my esophagus will tear or any major vein would tear. My chest feels like it's burning right now after the fit and I have some major gagging going on. Should I go to the hospital?

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

I burped right now, and then after I started to feel pressure building on my chest. And it also feels heavy to take in a good breath. It hurt to take a deep breath from the mouth like if I swallowed a mint, it felt minty like the coldness along with pain.

Fishmanpa
27-03-17, 13:17
My opinion is, if you're here asking if you should go to the hospital and waiting for replies than the answer is "no".

You have a virus and had a coughing fit. While not pleasant, I don't believe it's life threatening. Feel better soon!

Positive thoughts